Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jada's Not Afraid of the Honeybees...

I told you to tell the bay-BEES that Crazy Aunt Jada was coming over soon.
I'm so glad I did that. I'm not scared anymore.
How amazing are they?!

And who in the world would have EVER thought JadaKaye would be standing on a deck where there is a bee hive? Much less walking up close to the thing so she could take a picture?!

Rhonda ... You are something else.
As mom would say: "You do mo' stuff!!"
And I'm glad, because since I know you, I get to say:
"Yeah! That's MY friend who does all the cool stuff!"

This is a picture of the top of the feeding jar...
Rhonda was trying to take the lid off for a refill
and the babies just sat there and kept drinking...just slurping...
She even nudged them with her finger ...
they moved slowly but didn't even try to sting...

No comments:

Post a Comment