Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Mess The Girls Made...

Isn't she cute?
This little girl decided to hang out for a second...
Jada snapped this picture twice and she just sat there...
walking around a bit...

BTW, no stings to date...

So...here I am...searching for the Queen...
I wish she would just yell..."Hey Lady, here I am!"

Just too many bees to find her!!!! Grrrr...

This is the reason I'm so anxious...
it appears my girls are making a queen...
At field day...they said...
they sometimes do this just to worry you! lol
(the queen cells are shaped like peanuts)

Maybe I'll just get a Nuc box and start a new hive?
Hmmm...

Also...if you look at the pic above closely...
you should see bee larva...(top right)


Looking down into the hive at the MESS! lol


So...this is the mess I was talking about...
Great pictures, JadaKaye!


Close up...

But thru it all...I still love them!

Just doing what they do...'LITTLE GIRLS!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment